How to give to Dolphins Challenge Cancer
100% of all dollars raised directly funds innovative cancer research at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. Dolphins Challenge Cancer is a 501c3 Organization (Federal Tax ID # 45-4808311) Your gift is considered tax-deductible, please consult your tax advisor for more information. Gift Receipts will be issued automatically via e-mail for all online gifts.
- Online - via credit card, pay pal - Register to create your own fundraising page or find a DCC XI participant to donate to.
- Mobile Venmo & Apple Pay - Through your mobile device - Donate Here.
- Mail - Send check(s) with contribution form to Dolphins Challenge Cancer - 347 Don Shula Drive Miami Gardens, FL 33056
- Phone - Call 305-943-6684 - (Monday through Friday 9am-5pm)
- Gift of Securities or Bank Wire - Gifts of stocks and securities are accepted by Dolphins Challenge Cancer, please contact Jesse Marks, Executive Director via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-943-6848 to review transfer instructions.
- Matching Gifts - Your employer may match your personal contribution to the DCC. When making your contribution online, search your company name to see if you are eligible for matching funds.
- In-Kind Gifts - As needed, Dolphins Challenge Cancer accepts Gift-In-Kind from donors to help offset operational expenses. E-mail email@example.com if you are interested in becoming an in-kind donor.