I FIGHT FOR presented by amgen oncology
Your stories are unique but one unifying challenge unites us. If cancer has touched you or someone you know, please take moment to honor them by creating your own personal dedication below. Your tribute will live in our DCC gallery online for our cancer community to see that they're not alone. *
Visit the gallery here: I FIGHT FOR presented by Amgen Oncology.
*Dolphins Challenge Cancer User Generated Content Terms and Conditions
These User Generated Content Terms and Conditions (“UGC Terms”) apply to Dolphins Challenge Cancer’s (“DCC”) use and distribution of the content created and publicly posted by you (“Content”), as more specifically identified and described in the message DCC sent you via the social media platform on which the Content appears referring you to these UGC Terms.
By submitting your “I Fight For” design to the DCC, you agree to these UGC Terms without limitation or qualification.
UGC LICENSE - DCC does not claim any ownership in the Content. However, by agreeing to these terms you are granting DCC and its licensees, subsidiaries, brand partners, affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Licensed Parties”) the nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, fully paid, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right and license to use, publish, broadcast, post online, promote, modify, edit, and commercialize the Content in any media or form of communication without obtaining additional consent, without restriction or notification, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same.
The Licensed Parties may include any element included with the Content submitted or licensed by you, in whole or in part, but are not obligated to. DO NOT INCLUDE ANY CONFIDENTIAL, SENSITIVE OR OTHER PROTECTED INFORMATION IN YOUR DESIGN. The Licensed Parties are not responsible for the use or disclosure of any information that you voluntarily disclose in connection with the Content that you submit or license to DCC. The Licensed Parties are not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted by you.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least thirteen (13) years old;
- If parental permission is required to utilize the Content, you are authorized to grant the permission and do so;
- You have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses to the Content, including, but not limited to, the right of publicity and privacy for any person featured in the Content and the copyright and photographic rights in the Content;
- The exercise by the Licensed Parties of their rights under the UGC Terms will not violate the rights of any third party or any applicable laws, rules or regulations, including, without limitation, consumer protection, privacy copyright, trademark, and trade laws;
- You irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding the Content that you may have under any applicable law or legal theory;
- You irrevocably waive any claims against the Licensed Parties relating to their use of the Content under the UGC Terms; and
- The Content does not contain any worms, viruses, or other codes deemed harmful to DCC or DCC’s users.
IF YOU DO NOT OWN OR HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO GRANT THE RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS DESCRIBED OR DO NOT WANT TO GRANT DCC THE RIGHTS, DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these UGC Terms, or the rights and obligations of the submitting party or the Licensed Parties, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws principles. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.