The DCC has become one of the nation’s most celebrated experiences inspiring thousands of cyclists, runners, and walkers to come together as one team focused on one unified fight. But we realize now more than ever, it’s time for us to grow our mission beyond just that moment. It’s time for us to evolve into a year-round movement focused on the challenge the cancer community faces every single day. We’re raising the bar, our collective goals and the impact we will have in pursuit for your cure.
*Everyone must first Create a New Account when registering on the DCC’s new and improved fundraising system.
Saturday, April 10, 2021
- 5K route will be spaced out with varying start times to increase participant comfort and allow for social distancing
- 15 mi, 50 mi & 100 mi cycling routes will start and finish at Hard Rock Stadium
- 35 mi ride route will start at the University of Miami and finish at Hard Rock Stadium
- In-Person: Joining us at Hard Rock Stadium on April 10, 2021 for a safe and supportive event.
- Virtual: Receive benefits, finisher medals and digital event perks all from the comfort of your home (or work.) Enjoy virtually from anywhere around the world.
- Online Only: We've added this option for those that simply want to raise funds for the cause.
Registration Fees & Minimums
- Ride: Registration fees open at $25 increasing gradually through Saturday, April 10, 2021. Fundraising minimums vary per distance $250 for 15 mi, $500 for 35 mi, $750 for 50 mi and $1,000 for 100 mi.
- 5K Run/Walk: Registration fees open at $25 increasing gradually through Saturday, April 10, 2021. Fundraising minimum is $250 for 5K.
- Online Only Fundraiser: New this year, this complimentary option is perfect for passionate people looking to support the cancer community without participating in the event. This option is 100% for the cause with no fees or commitments.
Raise More, Earn More
Safety Policies & Procedures
Funding cancer research safely is our top priority and our host venue has provided updated safety policies and procedures. In 2019, Hard Rock Stadium secured a GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA which was implemented at stadium events, open air theater movie nights, football games, private events and press conferences. The DCC will work directly with Hard Rock Stadium, local officials and review Centers for Disease Control guidelines in preparation for DCC XI.
Changes & Updates
Funding cancer research safely is our top priority. Changes may be made to the event, route or experiences offered to ensure we effectively support the cancer community to the best of our ability. Thank you in advance for allowing us to give 100% of all funds raised to Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center should we need to implement any modifications to the event format, programs or experience.